Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Aloe Vera
As a child growing up I use to see my Aunts and older cousins fuss about the Aloe Vera. At least once per week they’d all get together and apply the sliced plant to their faces. Like a puppet in the midst I’d follow suit. Bitter tasting thing it is, but my aunts would take a few slices, poured water over it and drank it throughout the day. As a teen, however, I had no acne problems. Whether I owe this to the Aloe Vera or good family genes, I don’t know but I am sure it contributed.
Aloe Vera is a natural healer, good for scrapes, burns an excellent colon cleanser. For those like me who can’t stand the natural taste there are tablets you can purchase at the health food store. From juices to shampoos the Aloe Vera’s use is extensive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment