Sunday, May 2, 2010

Bromelain




According to researches carried out; noni and pineapple fruit are very good sources of Bromelain. Bromelain is a protein-digesting enzyme. It helps with symptoms of varicose veins and its anti- inflammatory properties also helps in healing the body’s cell. I find it easier to drink my noni when mixed with other fruits, purchased in the health food store. Pineapple, a tropical favorite is enjoyed in so many different ways. When the time allows, I usually do a detail cleaning of  the skin washing it under running water .Slicing it into eight pieces so I can send it through the juice extractor easily. That way I get all the nutrients from the skin and fruit. Since the pineapple is a sweet fruit I never need to add honey or any other sweeteners. Just enjoyed chilled with a few cubes of ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment