Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Another must have Dr Weil for Orgins
The first time I walked into an origins store I was captivated by the various scents spun in a spa-like sensation. The ginger, eucalyptus, lavender and whatever else fragrances combined were alluring. I started using Dr Weil’s products about a year ago. I was hesitant at first, the fact that I had tried so many other products and none seemed to have given me the results I wanted. My problem, as with many women out there, a lot of the over the counter products do not work for us.& The lovely attendant advised me that the products sold were natural therefore, I decided to embark on a new journey, from which I had no return. Within a month I saw dramatic changes. My skin has never looked better and I use far less makeup or foundations….why hide my new beautiful skin? I would highly recommend it to anyone out there looking for something made with natural ingredients.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment